Friday, October 28, 2005

Babe the Pig

Just for those of you that were wondering what I've been up to over the past little while. We ran a youth event this past friday that I've been video editing for. Kevin and I put together a murder mystery and had the whole thing worked out for Friday night.

Work back with me... to a dark and stormy night. It's pitch black outside, but in drives a car in a hurry to an old barnyard. Out steps a man of tall stature and strolls into the barn. Only to find... BABE THE PIG!

The premise was a mall hunt, where we had parents and college kids hiding in the Chinook Centre in Calgary. Each missing person had a clue towards the mystery, and we brought them together at the end of the night.

As it turns out, finding the people was a little too hard, and no one figured out exactly what the mystery was (including the college kids, who had all of the clues). But I think that's better when push comes to shove. I'd rather have it harder than too easy, it's just a shame that they couldn't find all the clues. The next time we have a mall hunt, I know I'll have a better base to build off of, so that we can find a good balance.

Everyone had fun! Too bad I couldn't have been there. Recap video will be shown Sunday at church! I just finished burning the DVD. Posted by Picasa

No comments: