Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nearly There...

I'm 3 weeks finished a 4 week stint of preaching. That will be an awesome load off of my shoulders, and I'm looking forward to being able to spend some of my week thinking about something other than Sunday morning's service! It's been fun, but I'm ready for a break too. Between grad, life, and other ministry, it's been a wearing process over the past few weeks, but God is faithful.

I'm going to be staying at Bethel for another 6 months, right up until December, and it's looking like I'll take over Sr. High and Children's ministry, so that should be neat! A challenge for sure.

So here's what my next 2 weeks look like. Preach this coming Sunday, following weekend is the youth retreat. Then I go hardcore on my Distance Education courses, and hopefully take a good chunk out of them.

I leave you with this... God is faithful, no matter the circumstance.

No comments: