Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Having Fun!

I've been having a blast over the past week or so! Everything at the church has been going well, and other than an exorbant amount of reading that I've been doing, due to school work and other responsibilities everything has been awesome.

Futsal has been keeping me busy, and we play this Friday at 3 PM in Calgary in the Semi's and then again on Friday for the Gold Medal. As it stands right now, I won't need to be going to Nakiska to help supervise the ski-trip, which would be really nice. I guess we'll see once the deadline of today settle's.

Other than that, I've been enjoying the large amounts of snow lately, whether that be from throwing it at others, or driving my car VERY responsibly down the roads... sideways! :D It's been a good week, now it's back to reading.

No comments: