Thursday, March 30, 2006

The River

While I don't have the logo finished quite yet, I thought I mine as well post what I've been working on over the past week. Bethel has not had a Children's Church over the past two months, and it is starting to grate on the nerves of parents to have their Elementary aged kids. So I was asked to put together the Children's Church program, which I've decided to name, The River. That's based off of Revelation 22:1-2.

It's a pretty simple concept, they spend the first 15 minutes in the main service, and then come to the gym, and we do this...

15 minutes - Games
20 minutes - Worship
10 minutes - Speaker
15 minutes - Small Groups
5 minutes - Final Song

Total time - 65 minutes

That's enough time for the service to finish out, and time for us to build into the kinds life in a meaningful way. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm excited! Some goal to work towards!

1 comment:

Clementine Gallot said...

good luck, intern! I'm an intern too (my blog here: http://francoamericanviews.blogspot.com/)