Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Quickly...

Just quickly before I head off to teach religious ed. to the grade 5ers. It's been a tough past couple of days, kind of teetering on the edge of my rope. But I've learned that God is faithful. Just when I feel like I'm really out for the count, God brings people around me to lift me up, gives me time to relax, and friends to laugh with.

I'm in the process of figuring out what I'm going to be doing for the next few years. And I've got two 'sheepskins' I've put down for God. I need a decent paying job, where I can save money and also have enough to not worry about my living, and a good place to live, whether with a family or roomates.

As it stands right now, it looks like I may be in Three Hills for a few more years, and work in Enrollment. Depending on the pay, it might offer a decent compromise, with being able to travel all over NA and not do it on my bill! It would also allow me to save up to travel the world in a few years. I have a few options for the housing, so we'll see what comes of that.

It's an interesting time, but I'm really getting the sense that God is telling me to just chill out for a few years, and enjoy life a little before I throw myself into ministry and the rest of my life. Have an adventure and do some travelling. I'm young, so now is the time to do those things. God is faithful.

No comments: