Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ah... Wednesdays

What a way to wake up! Yesterday, I was awoken by the phone ringing, and then realizing I was late... for staff meeting. Quickly jumping out of bed, having a record-setting shower, and rushing out the door were par for that morning. And I did make it to the meeting, just not on time!

That afternoon, Kevin, Lynn and I went into Calgary. Lynn is off to the east coast for some meetings, and Kevin and I were dropping him off, and then doing some planning. As it turned out, we spent all afternoon in Calgary, but got some good planning done for the youth retreat... now just to work on DISH for this Friday!

Last but not least... soccer last night was both great and brutual at the same time! Richard worked us hard, so much so that I could barely get up this morning! That's the good part, but we also were practicing till almost midnight. Not a biggy, but after such a hard workout, I was dead, and I'm preaching today again! Oh well, everything worked out fine in the end.

Today: Preaching in an hour... planning.

No comments: