Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Good Day

Today was a good day (as if that wasn't already obvious), It's chilly outside, but I didn't spend most of my day outside! I was busy for the whole day, with staff meeting this morning, praying with Kevin in the early afternoon, and working on Religious Education all afternoon! It kept me busy, and I was quite happy to be that way.

Tomorrow, I teach the grade 5 class again, and this time I have to get them through the story of Joseph, through the ten plagues, and across the Red Sea! Run Israelites Run! I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to get through all that material in one class, but I'll give it my best shot, and gosh darnit, I'm going to enjoy doing it!

All the students are Prairie are stressed out of their minds as they finish up their semester, so it's kinda nice to be apart from that. I took Bethany out to lunch because she is getting sick and hasn't been getting her sleep (hm... connected somehow?). It was good times! (this whole paragraph was for you Lorelei :D)

Tonight... Dinner, Board Meeting, Futsal! Go go gadget Stephen!

No comments: