Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fix it up!

I'm back from Edmonton! I went up their last night, as Kevin said to drop off the old alternator and spend a night at my dad's! It was a lot of fun, and good to be home for a little bit. Spent most of the morning just running around Edmonton and picking some things up. I got new snowboard boots, since I couldn't find my old ones, and parts for my Jetta.

I'm at the place where I can finally start to fix some of the parts that were run down or broken when I got it. So I'll be working on my car this weekend, putting those parts in, and pulling out the old ones! It's good times.

Yesterday's class went well. Got through all the material that I wanted to, which was the big thing. But I had fun doing it as well! Just like at camp, you have to forget that you're an adult and have some fun with the kids. (EWWWWWW!!!!! Adam and Eve were naked! EWWWWWWW!!!!!) So life is just good right now. Maybe I'll go snowboarding tomorrow, but I don't know if that's the wisest choice if they are leaving tonight, I'll have to do some thinking about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grade fives are fun!! If you think teaching a Bibile lesson to grade 4 and 5s, try teaching them to cook!! :o) always fun!

Anonymous said...

Grade fives are fun!! If you think teaching a Bibile lesson to grade 4 and 5s is hard, try teaching them to cook!! :o) always fun!