Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just One of Those Days

I’m preaching tomorrow morning, so I want to get to bed asap! We had a camp meeting this morning where we worked out all of the details of how the camp at the end of April will work. Makes me long for camp back home, when planning it was almost as much fun as HAVING the camp! There was laughter, crazy ideas, and even crazier games that came to fruition in those hours, and many good friends were formed because of it!

The rest of the day was spent relaxing. It was nice... nothing in particular to focus on, I could just relax and play some games and read. Things I’ve been wanting to do for awhile, but was either attempting to work things out, busy travelling somewhere or worrying or praying about something else. Just let my mind relax and enjoy itself.

Makes me wonder... this past week has been a dynamo of activity, and it makes me wonder what this next one will bring. That is not in my hands, and I’m thankful for that.

Use me God... I’m willing.

No comments: